Living Truths: 7 Basic Bible Doctrines
These 7 Basic Bible Doctrines are designed for Self-Study. By “digging out” the answers to the questions asked in the various doctrines. By “thoroughly” reading and digesting the various truths presented. By “accepting” the truths you discover and “applying” them in your personal life. As a “teaching tool” you can easily divide each doctrine into lessons to fit your specific needs, i.e., the length of time you desire for each lesson, the amount of material you want to cover in that space of time, how long a block of lessons will continue – 6, 8, 12 weeks, etc.
- The Introduction (16 pages – .5 MB) Discusses such topics as the “What and Why” of Christian Doctrine, “The Scriptures and Tradition” and a “Statement of Faith / Beliefs”.
- The Doctrine Of God (14 pages – 1 MB) This doctrine deals with the Existence and Nature of God, including God’s Attributes, and the Subordination of God the Son to God the Father for the purpose of redeeming mankind.
- The Doctrine of The Scriptures (20 pages – 21 MB) In this doctrine we work through the basic thoughts of Revelation, Inspiration, Canonization, Illumination and Interpretation.
- The Doctrine of Creation (24 pages – 28 MB) Presents the case for a six literal day creation by God: The creation of “The Realm” (domain or territory) and “The Rulers” (the inhabitants who occupy “The Realm”) and Creation versus Evolution.
- The Doctrine of Angels (12 pages – 1 MB) Their Origin, Nature, Organization (ranks and functions), Ministry, Rebellion, and Destiny are included in this study.
- The Doctrine of Salvation (72 pages – 92 MB) This doctrine is presented from the standpoint of God’s Covenants with mankind. It covers such topics as “Original Sin” and “Man’s Need of Salvation”; “The Basis of Salvation”; “The Abrahamic Covenant”; and the “Old” and “New Covenants”. It has a number of worthwhile charts and diagrams.
- The Doctrine of The Holy Spirit (58pages – 77 MB) This teaching is divided into six sections covering “Who” is the Holy Spirit; His “Promised Coming”; The “Day of Pentecost”; The “Filling”, “Gifts”, and “Sanctifying Ministry” of the Holy Spirit which emphasizes victorious Christian living.
- The Doctrine of Last Things (74 pages – 71 MB) The Introduction defines Biblical prophecy and proof of its reliability. The background presents both the fulfilled and as yet unfulfilled prophecies of Daniel and it looks at the European Union as the nearest and clearest possibility yet seen for ful- filling Daniel chapter 7. The remainder of the material deals with the “Last Things” in a chronological order — Death and the State of Man Between Death and Resurrection; The First Resurrection; The Great Tribulation; Armageddon; The Millennium; The Second Resurrection; and The New Heaven and New Earth.
Living Truths: Paul’s Letter to the Romans Chapters 1-8
This book is written in six sections. The “Background” section includes 4 pages in which the keywords “Sin”, “Judgment / Wrath”, “Righteous / Just”, and “Law” are listed by reference in their various grammatical forms and their meanings defined. The other sections are The Introduction, The Revelation of God’s Wrath, God’s Revelation of Righteousness, Sanctification, and Glorification.
- Paul’s Letter to the Romans Chapter 1-8 (122 pages – 24MB)
Keys to Spiritual Growth
This book is a basic discipleship training course. The “Keys” were designed for new believers and those who want to grow in their spiritual lives. The “Keys” stress four main topics: Assurance of salvation, Prayer, God’s Word, and Spiritual Disciplines.
Note: People living in the Republic of the Philippines are not permitted to download the following material (A-B-C) listed under “Keys To Spiritual Growth”.
- The Learner’s Workbook (67 Pages – 3 MB) There are 15 lessons in this student workbook. Each lesson has “homework” assignments, “Summary Review Quiz”, “Personal Response” challenge, and a “Family Activity” section which the student can share and do with his family.
- The Leader’s Guide (122 Pages – 34 MB) It provides an 8 point outline for guiding the leader step-by-step through each lesson. It also provides numerous suggestions for making the lesson interesting and relevant.
- Visual Aid ChartsMost every lesson uses 4 supplemental Visual Aid Charts
This book is designed for teaching small groups using a Leader’s Guide and 46 supplemental Visual Aid Charts.
Note: People living in the Republic of the Philippines are not permitted to download the following material.
- The Leader’s Guide (70 Pages – 5 MB) A step-by-step teacher’s guide that uses a 10 point lesson outline for presenting a seven lesson evangelistic Bible Study. Included in each lesson is at least one story type illustration, suggested discussion questions, and a built-in weekly review.
- Visual Aid Charts (47 Charts – 2 MB) At least 7 Visual Aid Charts supplement each lesson.
Principles of Biblical Faith
Defines what Biblical faith is and, through the use of diagrams, depicts eight principles or practical steps in the exercise of Biblical Faith as primarily seen in Romans 3:21 – 4:25 and Hebrews 10:35 – 12:3 along with three personal testimonies.
- Principles of Biblical Faith (44 page Booklet – 35 MB)
Principles of Biblical Giving
The purpose of this teaching is to guide disciples of Jesus Christ in understanding and experiencing the blessings of God which result from obedience to His Word concerning Biblical giving. It presents six principles in Biblical giving (interspersed with six personal testimonies), has suggested questions for group discussions, and a suggested outline for pastors to use in presenting this subject.
- Principles of Biblical Giving (46 page Booklet – 1 MB)
Living Truths: Paul’s Letter to the Ephesians
The Letter to the Ephesians divides into two natural divisions: Chapters 1-3 reveal 12 spiritual blessings or privileges bestowed upon those who are “in Christ“, that is, upon those who by God’s grace through faith belong to Jesus Christ.
Chapters 4-6 concentrate on the believer’s “walk” or “life” in Christ and spells out God’s plan for maturing the believers as well as God’s plan for changing the believer. The Letter concludes by encouraging believers to “put on the full [head to toe] armor of God so as to be able to stand against the Devil’s schemes; his cunning, crafty deceit.
- Paul’s Letter to the Ephesians (84 pages – 5MB) This letter emphasizes 12 spiritual blessings given to believers by virtue of their being in or belonging to Jesus Christ and encourages them to “no longer live as the Gentiles do“, but “to live a life worthy of the calling they have received” in Christ.